So you want to be a bursar?
If you are considering a career as a bursar or are a senior member of the support staff within the independent school sector why not book to attend our popular 'So You Want to be a Bursar?' webinar course. The course offers an invaluable insight into this stimulating and challenging career.
The course is delivered via four webinars split over two days. The webinars are available to non-members of ISBA as well as support staff currently working in independent schools who are looking to progress their career.
Our next set of webinars will be run on 16 and 18 January 2024 - for further details and booking click here.
The programme will cover:
- An overview of the independent education sector - David Woodgate, Chief Executive, ISBA
- Current challenges for the independent education sector and the role of the bursar - David Woodgate, Chief Executive, ISBA
- The challenges of being a bursar in different types and sizes of school - city or rural, day or boarding
- Finding the ideal job - Independent sector recruitment consultant specialist
- Current operational issues in schools
Opportunity to take part in Q&A sessions on both days.
Who should attend?
Those looking to become a bursar who are not currently working in the independent school sector as well as support staff in independent schools who have considerable administrative management experience and are looking to progress their career.